ffdl was set-up to provide business support services and to research and develop new commercial projects. ffdl has worked with diverse clients on diverse projects with a focus on capacity and skills development.
As an advisor, Guy has worked with retailers and manufacturers on multiple development projects. As a researcher, Guy focuses on new and high growth automotive markets, project management, risk and decision-making.
Guy is an experienced non-executive director having co-founded and acted as NED (2005-2018) of an engineering business based in Los Angeles, CA. Supplying world-class motorsport components from a growing factory, Radflo Suspension Technology exports around half its production to markets around the globe. In recognition of this, Radflo was recently awarded the US Government’s Export Achievement Award.
Guy is committed to life-long professional development having studied for:
- PhD in Management, University of Birmingham (2015 – 2019)
- M.Ed in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, University of Sheffield (2017 – 2018)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Research Methods and Skills, University of Birmingham (2017)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice, Loughborough University (2016)
- MSc in Major Programme Management, University of Oxford (2011 – 2013)
- IoD Chartered Director, (2008)
- Institute of Directors Diploma in Company Direction (2005)
- MBA, Henley Business School (1997 – 1999)
Guy is a visiting fellow at Loughborough University’s School of Business and Economics.
A regular at Watford General A&E, Guy is a keen mountain biker.
Front Foot Development Limited.
Registered in England No. 4862473 VAT No. 157 4949 65